Search This Blog

Saturday, May 5, 2012

Neon Pink

Had brunch with the beau and my dad and stepmom last weekend at Glow Restaurant at the Shops at Don Mills, so of course we had to stop by Anthropologie to see the new spring collection.  I found this beauty that I was skeptical of (and now seeing some of the recent reviews I know why!); the Garden Party Shift is stunning...bright pink empire summer dress with large pockets it fits the bill for almost any occasion on a weekend in the summer but it made me feel so cutesy!  I hauled in the beau for a critical eye and he said he loved it!  Very unusual for him to love pink.  My breasts were spilling out the top so that could have been the deal-closer, but I loved how I felt in it!  This one definitely makes you feel 10 years younger and oh so pretty.  The opening in the back is pretty sexy too.



Garden Party Shift Dress from Anthropologie
(much brighter than it appears in the pictures)

1 comment: