Search This Blog

Sunday, December 4, 2011

Lululemon City to Yoga Jacket

I have a love-hate relationship with Lululemon.  As a shareholder, I like the "scarcity model", but as a shopper, I hate it.  The pricing sometimes seems to push the limit of what a shopper is willing to pay, (and hats off to Lulu, as sometimes they realize this and adjust their pricing) and the new colors they add are difficult to attain.  It makes a beautiful marriage of hard to get.  Sometimes I go a bit spend-happy with shopping at Lululemon because they do make beautiful clothing in flattering fits and gorgeous colors.  But sometimes I retract and won't step in a store for months.

This time, however, I fell in love with the City to Yoga Jacket.  The details in the arms, the peplum details at the waist and the feminine shoulder all made for the perfect storm of falling in love with a jacket.  Add the new color they have called "Black Swan" and I swooned.  It made my waist look small, my chest look perky and was a beautiful feeling fabric to boot.

Hard to get?  Absolutely - there were only 3 available in my size in the province.  I had to call their Guest Education Center to get them to track one down, and had to ask my boyfriend to do a big favour and get the jacket on his lunch hour as it was 20 miles away from me. 

Damn you, sweet Lululemon, my siren song.

Lululemon City to Yoga Jacket, $118

No comments:

Post a Comment