Search This Blog

Sunday, March 18, 2012

Asos Color Block Blazer (Contrast Lapel)

I have a good collection of suits and basics, and am now trying to update my wardrobe by adding in fun different pieces.  With trendy clothing I don't usually spend a lot because I'm not good at (and don't have room for) maintaining clothes that I don't wear.  I like to think that I'll have a nice collection to pass on to another generation the way I wish my Mum kept her clothes, but I'm terrible with keeping clothes in great shape.

So, that brings me to Asos' house brand!  A wonderful way to stay on trend without spending a fortune.  For pieces I doubt I'll wear in years to come, or if I want to try and see if I can work it into my wardrobe, Asos, Zara, etc. are perfect.

I decided to try the color-blocking tuxedo jacket look...Asos had a beautiful little jacket I bought online.

Asos Color Block Blazer with Contrast Lapel, $72

It's beautiful!  I'd say the quality is definitely not the best (and I'll need a professional pressing before wearing) but for the money, I'm very happy with this purchase.  And for what it was intended to be: a trial to see if I liked it, it served just the purpose!

No comments:

Post a Comment