Search This Blog

Monday, April 18, 2011

Loving Club Monaco right now!

I have to admit, my love for clothing is likely the reason my savings account looks as thin as it does today, but my wardrobe is one of the reasons I get out of bed in the morning!  I am loving Club Monaco's Spring/Summer I&II Collections!  Pale yellow, melon green and lots of beige mixed in really looks gorgeous together.

I have a tendency to buy clothes that are on the formal side and can be worn for work.  If you're like me you can definitely incorporate these colours into black, grey or dark suits.  These colours really stand out with darker suits.  The clothing in these stores look fabulous with lots of pastels (obviously, being spring collections) and look great on fair complexions (lucky me!)

I am looking at the new, nylon lime 3/4 length spring jacket from Club Monaco and am thinking it could be a fun addition to my wardrobe!  Loving the Club Monaco maxi dress too.  Can't wait for the Club Monaco summer collection!


No comments:

Post a Comment