Search This Blog

Saturday, August 13, 2011

Buys from Judith & Charles

I had a few important meetings in my future, and in true New York style, thought it best to wow with some Pre-Fall Judith & Charles buys!  The beauty of Judith & Charles is also what makes it difficult for cataloging: beautiful pieces that aren't on every woman you see.  I bought two classic pieces: a camel wool blend pencil skirt that falls just below the knee, and a pair of black stretch pants that fall like a dress pant.  Very flattering - the most flattering pair of pants I've ever owned.  As Natalie from Judith & Charles said, "you can do squats in them!" - she was right!

I am definitely a fan of the Equestrian Jackets by Smythe (most jackets are around $695).  I love the elbow patches!  Also love that all the clothing is Canadian made.



Sold at TNT and Holt Renfrew in Canada and Bergdorf Goodman, Saks and Nordstrom in the U.S.

No comments:

Post a Comment