Search This Blog

Friday, July 29, 2011

Dresses at Anthropologie

Everyone I know loves how much I love wearing dresses...so easy to wear, so easy to run out the door with.  Just add accessories and go!  Sundresses are great for weekends and sheathes are just as easy for work, and much more comfortable than a skirt (which always seem to shift 180 degrees on me by the time I've walked any distance, no matter how small).

I'm lucky that dresses are in style now and many designers make dresses that have a jacket that can be work with it.  Although, if dresses weren't in style, I'd probably still wear them.  Teenflo/Judith & Charles make beautiful sheathes, Anthropologie also makes some beauties...Club Monaco, Armani, Hugo Boss, Milly (although less business friendly) as well.  I'm already thinking about the fall and some of the colours that will look gorgeous so I've added a few pieces from Anthropologie that are just gorgeous that I hope to try on this weekend!  My shopping budget this month has been absolutely gutted as I treated my cousins to their hotel in New York which really put a dent in my discretionary budget.  It kills me because all the fall collections are coming in right now!

 Sea Nettle Shift, $188
More of a fun dress but I can make this one happen for work.

 Skyscraper Dress, $298
More of a want than a need...but if I had an occasion for this, it would be in my closet!

Four Corners Dress, $298
I will be a better person when I have this dress.

No comments:

Post a Comment