Search This Blog

Monday, July 18, 2011

Milly

I haven't been able to visit the flagship Milly store yet (900 Madison Ave, NY)...and have never really found my size in the local Holt Renfrew, as the larger 8-10-12 sizes are usually sold out by the time I get there.  Perhaps I need to find myself a Milly connection at Holts!  But I vow to go the next time I'm in New York.  Last time it came down to budget - I just spent too much by the second day!  However, like every store right now, they have a great sale on for end of season clothing; here are a few of my favorites.



Same dress, different models.  Beautiful both ways.  Caroline Maxi Dress, $495 (marked to $297)


Marcella Combo Dress, $375 marked down to $225


Justene Dress, $375


Adrienne Dress, $345 (note the beautiful and feminine lace at the shoulders)

Details make the dress!

No comments:

Post a Comment