Search This Blog

Friday, July 1, 2011

Irene Dress + Anthropologie Wants

One of the best things is finding something on sale that you regret not buying.  This was the case with the Irene Dress from Judith and Charles (Regular $295, Sale $209) from Holt Renfrew today.  I bought it in both the blue and white and love how it fits.  It's stretchy and has an almost knitted look to the fabric.  The shoulder detail is what makes it so different than just a solid sheath.


I saw these dresses that I'm dying to try on from Anthropologie on my next trip to NY (next weekend!)...Not so sure how the first one will look on me but I'm interested to see.  I think it looks like one of the more fun weekend dresses.

 Night-and-Day Dress, $158

Now this dress below is something special.  I love the a-line skirt and how it looks like it just beautifully flows and the top looks so gorgeous and lacy and feminine.  Date dress!  
Gathering Breeze Dress, $258


This Quilted Pastachi Dress, $228 looks gorgeous...I saw it in person but not long enough for more than a gaze.  The fabric did look quite heavy.  We'll see when I try it on.


I love the heavenly back details on this Strappy Dandelion Dress, $128, which has a great price point.


This is the perfect time for shopping summer sales.  There are such great deals and most of the summer is still left!  Holt Renfrew has fantastic sales on right now (lots of DVF styles on sale which is fantastic value as they are wearable through every season and never lose their style!)... I can't wait to see New York's sales too.  My cousins are here from abroad and, no doubt, they will want to hit all the great spots.  So I'm glad I'm able to accompany them.

No comments:

Post a Comment