Search This Blog

Friday, May 27, 2011

Judith and Charles Fall Show

I went to the Judith and Charles Fall show/event this past Wednesday and - Sacrebleu! dare I say it? - I almost can't wait until the cool weather starts again if for this line alone.  The patterns and colours are beautiful!  Lots of browns and blacks mixed together, and my favourite, lots of sheaths!  Lots of boyfriend blazers, and adorable and feminine suits.  Although the boyfriend/boxy jackets aren't made for my body type, I was really impressed with the diversity in the hemlines, vents and details.

I would have loved to have seen a catwalk, as I find it's so much more exciting and interactive when there are models wearing the clothes.  Jeanne Beker was a fun local celeb to see, in 6 inch platform slingbacks.  Impressive to say the least, and she looked gorgeous and uber-thin!  Who knew a glass factory could be so much fun?  They also gave the boot to the ambiguous "Teenflo" name.  I kinda liked it myself, but I think it confused potential customers.

Pics on the clothing to follow shortly...

No comments:

Post a Comment