Search This Blog

Saturday, June 18, 2011

I am back from a nightmare flight from Newark...airport under construction + 6 hour flight delay + no electronic flight notifications made me a dull girl.  The thing I was most dismayed about was the fact that I rushed away from shopping to get to the airport when I could have had the rest of the day wandering around New York!

But I did get into a few favourite stores...Bloomingdales, Kate Spade, Reiss, and although I wanted to check out Milly's new store I just didn't have the time to get to her location.  But the good news is Holt Renfrew does carry her line of clothing and although they sell out of sizes quickly I can always try things on and see them in person and Holts will do a pretty good job of ordering in from another store.  That or I can always order from Nordstrom, which ships to Canada.

I was practical this trip!  I bought a lovely fitted heather gray skirt suit from Reiss, pictured below ($359 for the jacket, $189 for the skirt).


I also debated getting a maxi dress from Reiss ($149), pictured below.  It's so lovely on but I was just unsure about it.  I regret not buying it...as it is so beautiful so I may just order it from Asos.com.  Left alone or belted I think it's gorgeous.


My other purchases were shoes from Shoe Woo...I bought two pairs: a Nine West leather walking shoe ($42) for my next trip to NY in July (!!!), a pair of cute peep toe, bow-tie patent black leather Enzo Angiolini shoes for work ($62).


From Bloomingdale's I bought these cute Steve Madden "Turnpyke" platforms ($75), which are sky high and amazingly comfortable and light to walk in.


No comments:

Post a Comment